Textile designing, a new level


After completing my 12th I was hell confused about the choice of career. While going through a magazine I came across textile designing, I read just a paragraph about it. After reading that paragraph my eagerness started increasing for this particular subject, I started doing research about it and I got to I know aboutB.Sc. in textile designingIt was like my problem was all solved because I got my choice of career.  It has every single thing I would love to learn that is embroidery designing, print, weave, color detailing etc.
When I started approaching for Textile designing course I got to know much about this field and also realized that there is one more big world of textile, which indeed can give me a big platform. It can help me fulfill all my dreams and can provide me big name and fame over it, it can also help me in creating a good financial base. This is what one demands from his/her career.
While searching for best institute I got to know there are best institutes in Delhi , Mumbai , Pune  and Ahmedabad but I selected for Delhi .Delhi was the place I always wished to move  in ,  the reason being I can find some sub –courses over there. And I was able to find merchandising course in Delhi, this is a course of just 6 months and it also have a PG diploma in merchandising too.  It helped me to reach in next best level and that was Mba in textile designing, it took one year to complete this course. It also taught me several different things like fabric science, dyeing and printing in different styles.  The best thing I learned in this period was preparing project reports. This was very interesting task, while completing these reports we use to meet new people and got to know about different type of fabrics also about mix matching the colors too. All the thanks I would love to my college which helped me out completing all my course and assignments effectively and efficiently. Not only completing the course but they allowed me to face different campus interview. And today I am HM in the best textile company in England.

I would love to suggest textile designing to those people who are creative and want to learn something better every day can surely go for this career option. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Is A Textile Technologist And What Are Their Responsibilities?

Things to know about the textile designing course